At The Derm Lab, we believe in a medical approach that changes the confidence and lives of women and men for the better through an ethical and honest approach to non-surgical cosmetic procedures, while delivering outstanding patient experiences and outcomes.
We are seeking an Experienced Cosmetic Injector to join our team who has a passion for a high level of patient care, is extremely dedicated, professional, and can grow and develop our patient base.
The successful candidate needs to have outstanding communication skills, dynamic relationship building and sales ability, be independent, proactive and self-motivated.
Importantly, you must be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment. You will understand clinic commercials and be able to identify opportunities to grow clinic business without compromising standards of excellence in patient outcomes.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 6pm
Who We’re Looking For
The person we’re seeking is an Experienced Cosmetic Nurse Injector (RN Div 1) registered with AHPRA with experience in Cosmetic procedures.
You will have extensive experience and confidence in providing expert, high-quality cosmetic injections and medical care to clients.
You will have superior client consultation techniques, including understanding client goals and creating long-term treatment plans to retain satisfied clients.
You will have a sound anatomical understanding of all areas of the face and cosmetic indications and be able to expertly deliver safe cosmetic injecting treatments, addressing all thirds of the face.
You must have a proven track record as a Cosmetic Nurse Injector and be driven by a desire to guide and support clients on their skin journey and see them gain confidence as you deliver real results.
Cosmetic injecting should be your chosen career path and you will have at least two years’ full-time (or 5 years part-time) experience in cosmetic injecting.
You will be committed to the skin-health and wellness category and have a portfolio of ‘before and after’ photos that showcase your expertise and the quality aesthetic outcomes you have delivered for clients. Previous anatomy courses with a cosmetic treatment focus will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate is a highly capable, motivated and enthusiastic individual who will work directly with the Directors to meet and exceed the needs of our patients at our Malvern clinic.
An understanding of all procedures performed in the clinic is also preferred.
- Anti Wrinkle Injections
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Boosters
This is an important and integral role in a dynamic and highly patient-focused business.
In addition, you will possess the following experience, skills and qualities relative to your patients:
- Meet and Greet Patients
- Comply with company standard operating procedure and relevant health and safety requirements
- Appointment Management using various tools: Software, phones, website, email – includes confirming, re-booking and re-scheduling of bookings
- Stock control
- General administration duties – eg: filing, data entry, preparing medical/treatment documentation
- Assist with Market Research, external and internal promotions
- To be suitable for this position you must have:
- Current AHPRA registration (Div1)
- ABN/ACN Registration
- Insurance Cover
- Experience in a similar role and treatments
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Good Computer and Administration Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Customer Service Ethic and experienced in communicating well face to face, over the phone and via email
- Results and patient satisfaction driven
- Be proactive, self-motivated and work unsupervised as well as in a team
- Be a Team Player and wish to be part of a small close-knit team
- Professional approach to your presentation and patient interaction
Contract role: $40-$70 per hour + GST (if applicable)
Why choose us?
- Excellent working conditions and job flexibility.
- Great salary package, commission and bonuses
- Career development and progression
- Fun team environment
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and work in one of Melbourne’s leading Aesthetic clinics.
If you have what it takes please apply online, attaching your CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria and why you are interested in this position.
Successful applicants for consideration will be contacted directly.