We are excited to announce that The Derm Lab is reopening from Monday June 1st 2020. At this stage, we will offer all services excluding Injectables which will recommence in July 2020.
The Derm Lab has developed a protocol in accordance with the Australian Government’s advice to stop the spread of COVID-19, additionally, all staff are certified by The Department of Health in Infection Control against Covid 19.
Please expect things to be a little different the next time you visit the clinic. You will be questioned about your recent health and required to sign a waiver form. You may also be required to wear a mask and gloves during some services.
This is part of the COVID-19 Safe Plan we must follow in order to carry out your treatment.
1. Team members & Patients exhibiting the following symptoms are asked to not attend The Derm Lab:
2. The Derm Lab and it’s team members reserve the right to refuse treating any clients who present with one or more of the symptoms outlined above .
3. Patients will be asked to provide their full contact details including home address as part of the Covid-19 record keeping requirements.
4 .Patients will not be able to bring a friend or family member (including children) along to the appointment. Anyone who does not have an appointment must wait outside unless visiting to pick up retail products.
5 .Each patient must sanitise their hands on arrival and will be supplied with complimentary PPE in the form of disposable gloves and mask to wear into the treatment room if necessary to their forthcoming service.
6. Our team will also sanitise their hands before and after each client as well as wear PPE in the form of disposable mask and gloves during every service.
7. Treatment beds and contactable surfaces such as door handles will be sanitised with 80% alcohol disinfectant spray after every client.
8. Contact in our reception area and point of sale equipment such as Eftpos terminal and Ipads will be kept to a minimum and sanitised with 80% alcohol disinfectant after each client.
For more information call us on 03 9034 7478.
We thank each and every one of our patients for your continued loyalty & support during & after our Covid temporary closure period & reopening
The Derm Lab offers complimentary consultations for the following treatments:
Kindly fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24hours to schedule your consultation.